Our comprehensive diagnostic assessments involve a thorough evaluation of the patient's mental health, medical history, and current symptoms. This process helps us develop personalized treatment plans tailored to each individual's unique needs. Our experienced psychiatrist offer one-on-one counselling sessions to address a wide range of mental health concerns, including anxiety, depression, de-addiction, trauma, bipolar disorder, and more. Through evidence-based approaches, we help individuals develop coping skills and strategies to manage their conditions effectively.
Scope of Services: In-patient and Out-patient.
- Substance abuse, Detoxification, De-addiction and Rehabilitation
- Acute mental health care including Psychiatry emergency
- Geriatric mental health care and treatment
- Liaison psychiatry services
- Child and adolescent mental health treatment and guidance clinic
- Perinatal mental health
- Eating disorders and its management
- Individual and Group psychotherapy
- Supportive Psychotherapy/Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Crisis intervention services
- Marital counselling and sexual therapy
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Care giver support and counselling
- Psychometric assessments
- Non-Invasive Brain Stimulation Techniques
DR. S P KURINJINATHAN
MBBS, DPM, MRCPsych, MSc - Psychiatric Research
Head of Psychiatry, MIOT International
Dr. Kurinjinathan is MIOT’s renowned psychiatrist with over 22 years of experience in the field. His areas of expertise in psychiatry spans across child and adolescent, forensic, general adult and geriatric.
Having trained in prestigious institutions in the UK for almost two decades, he has unmatched proficiency in treating anxiety, depression, dementia, delusion, OCD, bipolar disorders and other psychotic disorders.
Cognitive behavioral therapy is his forte as he is highly proficient in treating emotional and behavioral difficulties in people of all age groups which include common issues like work-related stress, anxiety, lack of motivation, attention disorders, confidence issues, mood extremes, irritability, difficulty sleeping, eating disorders, substance abuse and trauma.