Payment Terms & Conditions
By accessing, browsing, surfing and/or using www.miotinternational.com online payment gateway, you agree to the following terms. This page contains the terms and conditions concerning your use of the MIOT Hospitals online payment website. By accessing this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- I/We agree the services provided by MIOT Hospitals Private Limited at my/our request to carry out the requested service payments through instructions on my/our account, given by me/us.
- The User/payer agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) are correct and accurate and that the User/payer shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User/payer further agrees and undertakes to provide accurate and valid debit/credit card details.
- MIOT Hospitals shall reasonably check the accuracy of the information published on its site. MIOT Hospitals and any other name referred to on the miotinternational.com website are intellectual properties of MIOT Hospitals Private Limited.
- The contents in the website of MIOT Hospitals cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission from MIOT Hospitals Private Limited. You hereby agree that the material and content herein within or provided by MIOT Hospitals website is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
- If your device does not support minimum requirement including but not limited to you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on the website.
- We may suspend or change/alter any/ entire part of the service offered on the website without assigning any reason, at any time.
- MIOT Hospitals and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccurate, delay in (or) error (or), omission of any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message.
- MIOT Hospitals rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of MIOT Hospitals right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by MIOT Hospitals with respect to such use.
- In case the user/payer pays through foreign currency the exchange rate for the same shall be reference with exchange rates given in xe.com or any other reference rates applicable from time to time. However the conversion of foreign currency are handled by the respective payment gateway and MIOT Hospitals shall not be held liable in any nature for any manner whatsoever.
- Server Slow Down / Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, kindly check the original payment status with the user/ payer’s banker.
- In case the amount appears to be debited, ensure that not to make the payment twice and immediately thereafter
- In case the amount is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
- MIOT Hospitals and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the user on account of:
- the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
- Although all reasonable care has been taken to prevent unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, MIOT Hospitals does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Services provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein/ therewith to Payment Gateway. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
- Cancellation & refund – In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such user shall immediately approach the billing section/ respective department with the claim details. No claims for refund/ charge back shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made it shall not be allowed. Refunds will be allowed and made online only if the service is not rendered any reason after receiving the payment, or the admission of the patient is cancelled for any reason or the amount deposited/paid exceeds the bills for the services rendered by the hospital. The refund for the patients due to above stated reasons shall be made within seven working days from the date of occurrence of the event by the hospital.
- Disclaimer – The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to avail and pay the services offered online. MIOT Hospitals or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.