Terms & Conditions
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Anyone registering through the online form shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions; if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions please do not proceed further.
- This registration form is not a general online appointment booking form. For general appointments please call 044 4200 2288.
- MIOT cannot process emergency requests through this registration form.
- We request you to provide valid information such as your name, phone number, address, email id, ailments if any in details to help us serve you better.
- A completed registration does not confirm your appointment until one of our representative calls emails & confirms the date and time of your visit.
- MIOT is not responsible if there is a delay in confirming your appointment. We try our best to respond to your registration on time however if you find a delay we request you to contact +91 77080 42288 between Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm.
- MIOT is not liable if your registration does not get delivered to us as it may be due to technical problems such as network connectivity, spam regulations or any other issues faced at the time of form submission.
- Appointments scheduled by our representatives may be rescheduled or cancelled at any time with or without prior notification.
- When you send us the registration form, MIOT Hospitals will not share your information with any third party service provider however we might use your information to contact you in future to deliver any healthcare benefits in the interest to help & serve you better.