Terms and Conditions
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Anyone registering through the online form shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions; if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions please do not proceed further.
- This registration form is not a general online appointment booking form. For general appointments please call 044 42002288. MIOT cannot process emergency requests through this registration form.
- We request you to provide valid information such as your name, phone number, address, email id, ailments if any in details to help us serve you better.
- Prior appointment is mandatory to visit the respective specialists at the respective clinics on scheduled dates.
- A completed registration does not confirm your appointment until one of our representative calls & confirms the date and time of your appointment.
- MIOT is not responsible if there is a delay in confirming your appointment. We try our best to respond to your registration on time.
- MIOT is not liable if your registration does not get delivered to us as it may be due to technical problems such as network connectivity, spam regulations or any other issues faced at the time of form submission.
- For any other assistance / registrations please contact +91 7824060130 between Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm or email email@example.com.
- When you send us the registration form, MIOT Hospitals will not share your information with any third party service provider however we might use your information to contact you in future to deliver any healthcare benefits in the interest to help & serve you better.