Internship for Foreign Medical Graduates
Foreign medical graduates who are desirous of doing Internship in MIOT International are advised to go through the following information.
A written requisition letter to participate in this internship needs to be addressed to the Managing Director and should be submitted with the following certificates which will be received from1st to 15th of January, 2022 at the Medical Superintendent’s office located in the International Block, first floor.
- Copy of FMG pass certificate from National Board (Original certificate to be brought for verification).
- Provisional Registration Certificate / Eligibility Certificate from TNMC Original certificate to be brought for verification).
- COVID -19 vaccination certificate for two doses of vaccination. This certificate is mandatory. Your participation will be accepted only on completion of two doses of COVID-19 vaccination.
A selection examination will be conducted on Saturday 29th January, 2022 at the MIOT auditorium, Retreat Block.
- Examination pattern comprises of 150 multiple choice questions in Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics& Gynaecology.
- Examination Timings are from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Candidates should report by 9:00 AM for the registration and roll numbers.
- No electronic gadgets of any kind will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Wearing mask and social distancing is mandatory.
- Selection of candidates will be done purely on merit.
Results will be displayed on the notice board in the basement floor of the Main Building near the HR Department on Saturday, 19th of February 2022
Selected candidates will be intimated by mail. They should join the hospital on 1st March 2022 at 9:00 am.
Managing Director, MIOT International.