Terms & Conditions
- Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Anyone registering for HPBCON 2018 shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions; if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions please do not proceed further.
- We request you to provide valid information such as your name, phone number, address, email id to help us serve you better.
- Only registered and confirmed participants can attend the HPBCON 2018 on 18th & 19th August, 2018 at MIOT International Chennai.
- A registration fee of Rs. 1000 is applicable for Medical Practitioner and Industry Delegate. No registration fee for Post Graduates and Inters. Note: Submission of Bonafide certificate is mandatory for Post graduates & Interns.
- We are not responsible if there is a delay in confirming your registration. We try our best to respond to your registration on time however if you find a delay we request you to contact +91 77080 63651, +91 44 4200 2288, Extn. 4128.
- MIOT is not liable if your registration does not get delivered to us as it may be due to technical problems such as network connectivity, spam regulations or any other issues faced at the time of form submission.
- When you send us the registration form, MIOT will not share your information with any third party service provider however we might use your information to contact you in future to let know the latest events and seminars in the interest to help and serve you better.