During the MIOT Liver Gym Camp which was conducted on Saturday, 6th June 2015 at the MIOT International; around 240 Patients were screened. Blood tests and other investigations were done on them.
- 84% of participants are male, while 16% are females.
- Participants aged from 21 to 78 years.
MIOT LIVER GYM CAMP – 06.06.2015
- PATIENTS WITH ABNORMAL – 68 (30 %)
LIVER FUNCTION TEST (LFT)
(Patients with liver damage presenting with elevated liver enzymes & high Bilirubin)
- PATIENTS WITH DIABETES MELLITUS – 70 (30 %)
(Patients with high blood sugar and HbA1C)
- PATIENTS WITH ABNORMAL LFT & DIABETES – 36 (15 %)
- NUMBER OF HBS AG REACTIVE PATIENTS – 24 (10 %)
(Patients infected with Hepatitis B infection)
- NUMBER OF HCV REACTIVE PATIENTS – 07 (3 %)
(Patients infected with Hepatitis C infection)
- WERE ANEMIC DUE TO NUTRITIONAL – 36 (15%)