Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Anyone utilising this registration form shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions; if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of the said please do not proceed further.
- Make sure you have read the Master Health Check Guidelines before you visit for a Master Health Check at MIOT Hospitals.
- This Master Health Check appointment registration is not a general appointment booking form. For general appointments please call 044 42002288.
- MIOT cannot process emergency requests through this appointment booking form.
- We request you to provide valid information such as your name, phone number, address, email id to help us serve you better.
- Please complete the registration in English as our application does not support other languages.
- A completed registration does not confirm your Master Health Check appointment until one of our representative calls & confirms the date and time of your appointment.
- Master Health Check appointments once scheduled cannot be rescheduled online. For rescheduling an appointment please call 044 42002288 Ext: 60131 four days prior to your preferred appointment date. Appointments shall only be rescheduled if there is availability for the requested date.
- Appointments scheduled by our representatives may be rescheduled or cancelled at any time with or without prior notification.
- MIOT is not liable if your registration does not get delivered to us as it may be due to technical problems such as network connectivity, spam regulations or any other issues faced at the time of submission.
- MIOT is not responsible if there is a delay in confirming your Master Health Check appointment. We try our best to respond to your registrations on time however if you find a delay we request you to contact 044 4200 2288 Ext: 60131 between (Monday to Saturday : 9am to 4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you send us the registration form, MIOT Hospitals will not share your information with any third party service provider however we might use your information to contact you in future to deliver any healthcare benefits in the interest to help & serve you better.
For any other assistance on registrations or if you require more information on Master Health Check please contact 044 4200 2288 Ext: 60131 between (Monday to Saturday : 9am to 4pm) or email email@example.com