Internship for Foreign Medical Graduates
Foreign medical graduates who are desirous of doing Internship in MIOT International are advised to go through the following information.
Applications will be received from 01/01/2021 to 15/01/2021 in the Medical Superintendent’s office in the International Block, first floor.
Applicants should bring the originals of the FMG pass certificate from National Board and Provisional Registration Certificate from Tamil Nadu Medical Council for verification. The Photo copies of the above two certificates should be attached with a written application addressed to the Managing Director.
A selection examination will be conducted on 30/01/2021, Saturday in the MIOT Auditorium at the rear end of the campus.
- Pattern of Examination: 150 multiple choice questions in Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Examination Timings: 10:00 am to 01:00 pm.
- Candidates should report by 9:00 am for registration and roll numbers.
- No electronic gadgets of any kind will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Wearing mask and social distancing is mandatory.
- Selection of candidates will be done purely on merit.
- Results will be displayed on the notice board in the basement floor of the Main Building near the HR Department on 20/ 02/2021.
- Selected candidates will be intimated by mail. They should join the hospital on 01/03/2021 at 9:00am.