Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Anyone utilising this registration form shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions; if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of the said please do not proceed further.
- This registration form is not a general online appointment booking form. For general appointments please call 044 42002288.
- MIOT cannot process emergency requests through this enquiry / registration form.
- This Special Cardiac Clinic registration is only for Corporate Employee Dependants. This Clinic is conducted only on Saturdays.
- The term “Dependants” includes Corporate Employees Father, Mother, Uncle, Aunt, Father-In-law and Mother-In-law.
- The “couple cost” Rs. 750 is applicable only for any one of the following selections “Father & Mother” or “Uncle & Aunt” or “Father-In-law & Mother-In-law”. The couple cost is not applicable if the selections are in other combinations such as father and aunt or uncle & Mother Etc… in such case the per person cost of Rs.500 will be applicable for each participants.
- We request you to provide valid information such as your name, phone number, address, email id to help us serve you better.
- Please complete the registration in English as our application does not support other languages.
- A completed registration does not confirm your appointment until one of our representative calls & confirms the date and time of your appointment.
- MIOT is not liable if your registration does not get delivered to us as it may be due to technical problems such as network connectivity, spam regulations or any other issues faced at the time of submission.
- MIOT is not responsible if there is a delay in confirming your registration. We try our best to respond to your registration on time however if you find a delay we request you to contact +91 99419 09130 between Monday to Saturday 9am to 4pm or email email@example.com.
- Appointments scheduled by our representatives may be rescheduled or cancelled at any time with or without prior notification.
- For any other assistance on registrations or if you require more information please contact +91 99419 09130 between Monday to Saturday 9am to 4pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you send us the registration form, MIOT Hospitals will not share your information with any third party service provider however we might use your information to contact you in future to deliver any healthcare benefits in the interest to help & serve you better.