The Department of Craniofacial and Aesthetic Surgery at MIOT International offers complete treatment and support to patients with birth deformities or trauma to the face. Our surgeons here also offer aesthetic procedures to those looking to enhance their appearance.
Restoring form, function and appearance
MIOT International’s Craniofacial and Aesthetic surgeons restore form and function to the facial structure in both adults and children. Corrections necessary due to craniofacial-trauma, post-traumatic craniofacial defects and large vascular malformations are routinely performed, with excellent outcomes. They also perform a comprehensive range of aesthetic procedures to improve appearance.
Our team of skilled, dedicated surgeons and specially trained support staff are up-to-date on the latest techniques and technology available. They are supported by specialists from the neurosurgery, orthopaedic surgery and plastic surgery departments.
Modern instrumentation for excellent results
The department’s facilities include modern instrumentation such as the SYNTHES implant system and AESCULAP bone-cutting instruments. Advances in biomaterials, precision instrumentation and new developments in aesthetic plastic surgeries have expanded the scope of maxillofacial and aesthetic surgery in recent years.
Treatments and Procedures
- Management of facial trauma
- Surgical management of dental and jaw bone diseases
- Early detection and management of oral cancers
- Jaw-joint problems and salivary gland diseases
- Management of cleft palate
- Surgical correction of facial deformities for cosmetic and functional improvement
Aesthetic Facial Surgery
- Rejuvenation of face through Botox
- Silicon-filler injections
- Brow lift
- Removal of disfiguring scars and wrinkles
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Otoplasty (correcting deformity of the outer ear)
- Pinhole liposuction and total body-sculpting
- Abdominoplasties (tummy tuck)
- Body contouring
- Scarless Gynecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Breast reduction/augmentation for women
- Post-mastectomy breast reconstruction