Mission, Vision and Values
“Today’s patients demand the best outcomes, the highest standards of medical care, innovation, safety, comfort and hygiene. They want to lead long and active lives right through their golden years. At MIOT International, it is our privilege to offer them this, to be the preferred hospital for today’s patient.” – Padmashri Prof. Dr. P. V. A. Mohandas, Founder, MIOT International.
MIOT International shall strive to deliver patient-centred and uncompromising standards of medical care consistent with our motto of Putting Patients First, treating them with compassion, concern and commitment, through highly skilled and dedicated professionals, using advanced medical technology to accomplish outstanding clinical outcomes.
- To be a world-class Centre of Medical Excellence that will meet and exceed international healthcare quality standards
- To be recognised as a caring and compassionate organisation providing a healing environment of care with ultimate patient satisfaction, and employing best practices for patient safety
- To be a global leader in super-specialty quaternary care and a pioneer in adopting advanced medical technology
- To be the preferred employer for outstanding healthcare professionals and providing opportunities for learning, research, innovation and growth
- To deliver increasing value to all stakeholders
Our Quality Policy
- To be committed to organisational excellence and continuous quality improvement
- To strive to exceed international healthcare standards through an integrated quality-management system
- To surpass patient expectations through exceptional service quality and outstanding clinical outcomes
- To encourage collaborative and multi-disciplinary patient care through teamwork and effective communication